Slither.io Wiki
38 Posts
The0ther$ide
Mira Laime
Freeride Games
ThunderGemios10
Berzerkinblaze
All Contributors
This post is locked.
• 5/27/2016

we need to talk

why do we include slitherplus content on the wiki, it is NOT official

0 21
  • Upvote
  • Reply
0
• 6/1/2016
SaltyPearl7152 wrote:
Hybridamareterraferus Shark wrote:
SaltyPearl7152 wrote:
ok, what i have decided is that, for the time being, we will label them as unofficial, and it will stay this way, unless the developers say they don't like slitherplus, in that case we'll get rid of them (and possibly move them to a slither.io fanon wiki)
ahem

the developers probably won't dislike slitherplus

probably not the skins, but the zoom thing is kinda cheating, so they may not like that (from what i've heard, agar.io banned zoom extensions)

the zoom thing glitches out the game

they may ask to remove the zoom feature

0
• 6/1/2016
Hybridamareterraferus Shark wrote:
SaltyPearl7152 wrote:
Hybridamareterraferus Shark wrote:
SaltyPearl7152 wrote:
ok, what i have decided is that, for the time being, we will label them as unofficial, and it will stay this way, unless the developers say they don't like slitherplus, in that case we'll get rid of them (and possibly move them to a slither.io fanon wiki)
ahem

the developers probably won't dislike slitherplus

probably not the skins, but the zoom thing is kinda cheating, so they may not like that (from what i've heard, agar.io banned zoom extensions)
the zoom thing glitches out the game

they may ask to remove the zoom feature

maybe (hopefully, it's cheating in my eyes)

0
• 6/1/2016
SaltyPearl7152 wrote:
Hybridamareterraferus Shark wrote:
SaltyPearl7152 wrote:
Hybridamareterraferus Shark wrote:
SaltyPearl7152 wrote:
ok, what i have decided is that, for the time being, we will label them as unofficial, and it will stay this way, unless the developers say they don't like slitherplus, in that case we'll get rid of them (and possibly move them to a slither.io fanon wiki)
ahem

the developers probably won't dislike slitherplus

probably not the skins, but the zoom thing is kinda cheating, so they may not like that (from what i've heard, agar.io banned zoom extensions)
the zoom thing glitches out the game

they may ask to remove the zoom feature

maybe (hopefully, it's cheating in my eyes)

http://mylolface.com/assets/faces/annoyed-dude-come-on.jpg

0
• 6/1/2016

lol, annoyed dude face

0
• 6/1/2016
SaltyPearl7152 wrote:
lol, annoyed dude faceASSASIN


the future

0
• 6/1/2016
he need some milk
0
• 6/1/2016

homework = worst thing ever in school we said it is very important BECAUSE THE TEACHERS FORCED US TO DO IT BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT EXPERIENCING IT.

0
• 6/1/2016
Hybridamareterraferus Shark wrote:
homework = worst thing ever in school we said it is very important BECAUSE THE TEACHERS FORCED US TO DO IT BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT EXPERIENCING IT.

they did when they were our age (my social studies teacher doesn't give homework, because she thinks it's unfair) also, i'm out of school for summer